Me and My Tree - Day One

Me and My Tree - Day One

Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day at The Experiment

Labor Day traditionally marks the end of summer, and so it's time to start winding things down at The Experiment.
It's been busy summer! I didn't do all the pruning that I thought I might. But next year after the candles grow, I'll have a better idea of what needs to stay and what can go. We did get some good growth on the top and it is staring to look more like the poodle tree I imagined. We survived another bug infestation and the hottest, driest summer on record. We had plenty of guests and interested visitors. All in all it was a great summer! Stay tuned for more to come!
 
Fall Schedule: Now that school is back, visiting hours will be reduced to weekends only and special visits that are arranged in advance. We will be having some special events around fall holidays. Mark your calendars so you don't miss the Halloween Trick or Treat Dance! You need to make a reservation and it is expected to fill up fast! Costumes are required!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment